Test drive Opera’s latest features and help build a better browser for Android
Opera Beta is the latest and most powerful version yet of the Opera web browser for Android devices.
Offering all of the usual features you’d expect from a browser (bookmarking, saving passwords, downloads), Opera Beta manages to stand out with its beautiful and effortless design. The best example of this is the “Speed Dial” which allows you to jump to the sites you visit the most, check out your favorite feeds and stay up to date with the latest in news and entertainment.
Opera Beta's built-in Data Saving feature is a must for mobile browsers - just tap an icon on the screen to see your data savings over time! In the advanced settings you can enable video compression and reduce image quality to free up storage space and save data while on the go.
The best feature of this app has to be the built-in ad blocker. With a one-tap activation, you’ll be able to cut your data usage by as much as 50% and stay more secure while on the go.
It’s important to note that this is a Beta version of the app, so there may be unexpected crashes or errors.
Overall Opera Beta offers a rich browsing experience and the chance to try new, advanced browsing features while the app is still in development.
- Built-In Ad Blocker Block most ads and save bandwidth with a single tap.
- Advanced Data Savings Opera Beta offers advanced features to save you data like video and image compression.
- Try New Experimental Features Since this is still a beta version of the app, you’ll be able to try out all kinds of experimental new features and help shape the release version!
- Still Beta While this is listed as a stable beta, expect random crashes, lag, and errors.
- Chromium 104
- Start page wallpaper support
- New Translation feature